12 June 2016
NAV is organizing Taxation & Small Business Support Meeting on 25 June 2016 at Coburg Library, Coburg, Melbouene. This program is for everyone. This program can be useful to those who want to know general taxation rules and our responsibilities; if your are thinking about starting a business but not sure whether you want to be a sole trader, have a trust or make a company; if you work in any capacity and have pay-slip – you will have super and want to know more about it; and if you run a not-for-profit organization and would like to make is sure you know necessary rules for financial management, record keeping and your obligations.
Date: 25/06/2016 (Saturday)
Venue: Coburg Library Meeting Hall
TOPICS AND PRESENTERS
1. Self Tax Return: A consumer’s perspective: Resika KC (NAV EC Member)
2. Taxation Made Easy for Students and New Migrants: Rajesh Acharya (Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
3. Business structures for Starters: Ramesh Chhatkuli (CPA Australia)
4. Taxation and accoutancy matters for Not For Profit Organizations: Gopal Pokharel (Institute of Public Accountants)
5. Superannuation: What do you need to know about it?: Kishor Rai (CPA Australia)
This program is supported by Nepalese Youth Association.